Salary range: 300 – 450 $
Work location: Hochiminh City
It’s an exciting challenge!
- Responsibility for managing the day-to-day office operations including the reception, filing of documents, requisition of supplies and groceries, inventory management, liaising bill payments, petty cash fund management, maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of the office, and supervising all office repair works.
- Assist the Chief Accountant on some Accounting functions such as preparation of journal entries and accounting reports.
- Support to the BOD and perform calendar support, travel arrangement and other tasks as required.
How to become the one we need?
- Minimum 1-year’ experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Basic bookkeeping and math skills
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to stay calm and on-task in high-stress situations
- Current in today’s office technology, and computer software including MS Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion with personal and confidential information
Why you’ll love working here?
- Attractive Salary & Bonus
- Opportunities to work with top agencies in Vietnam and SEA.
- Opportunities for professional training and ample opportunities to grow
- Challenging and exciting problems that await you to solve
- Opportunities to work cross-country with a variety of projects
- Joining a very fast-growing company with challenges and active environment;
- opportunity to improve professional manners and knowledge.
- To be provided with modern equipment, laptop, PC
- Social insurance, health insurance policies and other benefits in accordance with Labor Code.
- Working time: 8:30 – 18:00 from Monday to Friday